- Phosphate Free
- NPE Free
A mildly abrasive finishing polish that removes light scratches, oxidation and swirl marks while providing a deep, rich gloss to dark paint.
- Removes light scratches, oxidation and swirl marks
- Generates deep gloss
- Creates barrier that protects paint from UV rays and surface contaminants
- Very little product needed, which prevents pads from becoming saturated
- Easy to use, and residue easy to remove
How to use
High Speed Buffer
- Start with the roof, and proceed to the hood, trunk and sides.
- Apply a small amount of product directly to the painted surface.
- While the product is wet, buff a 2′ x 2′ area with a polishing pad. Keep the pad flat on the painted surface and buff until product dries, applying light, even pressure.
- Clean pad regularly with pad spur.
Orbital Buffer, Or By Hand
- Apply product evenly over painted surface with a moist polishing bonnet or applicator pad, and allow to dry to haze.
- Remove residue with a clean, dry bonned or soft polishing cloth.