HP120 Grand Prix Automotive Heated Detail Extractor
Need a larger tank capacity? The HP120 Grand Prix™ Heated Carpet Extractor combines, mobility, power, and innovative engineering. It’s no wonder that it’s a favorite among automotive detailers.
The original Grand Prix, known as the HP100, transformed the automotive detailing industry. It was the first heated carpet extractor to feature a single power cord. Doesn’t sound like much? Before the Grand Prix using a pump, vacuum and heater required two power cords. This made it hard to find an appropriate power source. But with the engineering ingenuity at Mytee, this trailblazer changed all that. Or so the saying goes…the rest is history.
- 15′ vacuum and internal solution hose
- 4″ Air Lite plastic upholstery tool
- 120 PSI pump
- Heatguard hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material
The HP120 Grand Prix includes a 4” Air Lite tool and a 15ft. x 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose assembly for carpet extraction and upholstery cleaning.
The HP120 Grand Prix Features:
- 10 gallon solution tank and 9 gallon recovery tank
- 1,200 watt REAL HEAT system with maximum 210˚ F temperature that produces hot water to quickly break up grease and dirt
- 3-stage vacuum motor
- 130″ of water lift and 100 CFM
- Bucket-high drain valve useful for emptying waste tank into standard bucket
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene material housing, made to resist rust or denting
- Maximum pressure: 120 PSI
- Maximum flow: 1.3 GPM
- 120 lb. weight
- Dimensions: 28″ x 18.5″ x 50″