A heavy duty, water-based general purpose biodegradable cleaner formulated with CleanGredients® listed surfactants. This versatile cleaner is strong enough to remove exterior grime, bugs and deposits and is excellent for sensitive interior fabrics when diluted further. Great for removing road salt from vehicle interiors. Phosphate & NPE-free.
- Multi-use formula great for exterior and interior applications
- VOC compliant and VOC-free
- Formulated with CleanGredients® listed surfactants
- Glycol ether and solvent-free
- Concentrated formula reduces usage costs
How to use
- Ensure surface is cool to the touch. Do not use in direct sunlight. If necessary, cool the surface by rinsing with cool water.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface.
- Do not use on leather.
- If using on vinyl, test for color fastness in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Wear protective goggles, gloves and apron.
Exterior Surfaces (Engine, Grillwork, Rocker Panels, Wheel Wells):
- Mix 1 part product with 10 parts water (1:10).
- Spray product to surface and allow to dwell for 1-3 minutes. Do not allow product to dry on surface.
- Agitate if necessary and rinse thoroughly.
Interior Surfaces (Carpet, Fabric Seats, Seat Belts):
- Mix 1 part product with 15 parts water (1:15) in a bucket, and agitate to generate foam.
- Apply foam to fabric with towel or brush. To minimize soaking, do not apply solution.
- Scrub fabric with a microfiber towel, cleaning entire panel.
- Towel dry, then thoroughly vacuum are cleaned.